- Applicants are required to purchase first sale residential property worth €000 + VAT or more.
- Applications can be submitted
- To start the application, at least €200.000 plus applicable VAT must have been paid and all documents provided to the lawyers.
- One purchase can provide Permanent Residency to main applicant and his/ her spouse and any dependent children under 25 years old given that they are students at university, parents of husband and parents of wife.
- €30000 must be placed and blocked in a fixed deposit account in the name of the applicant in Cyprus bank for a period of 3 years. An additional €5.000 euros for spouse and each dependent and €5.000 euros for each parent included on the application.
- The applicant must provide evidence of an annual income of €30000 euro minimum which has been originated from abroad.
- Holders of Cyprus Permanent Residency cannot work but can own a business (corporate tax 12.5%)
- VAT payable for the first purchase in Cyprus is reduced to 5%
- After all requirements are met Permanent Residency is obtained within 2-3 months
- Curriculum vitae
- Clean criminal record
- Birth certificate of dependent children and parents (if apply together with the main applicant)
- Contract of Sale
- Receipt of minimum €200,000 Euros plus applicable VAT paid to the Developer
- Document for the €30,000 Euros fixed deposit at the bank
- Strategic location
- English spoken widely
- Favorable tax for investors, lowest business tax in Europe
- No inheritance tax (transferred to the children)
- Advanced infrastructure – Education, Banking, Healthcare, Tourism
- 300 days of sunshine per year
- 25th March Str. ,
8047, Paphos, Cyprus
- (+357) 26 818 680
- (+357) 26 221 033
- Working hours:
- 08 – 17 mon-fr
Call Free from Cyprus